Monday, November 16, 2009

It's a mad, mad, mad,mad world!

Hello minions! Let me start off by saying this is my little way of redeeming the urban fantasy genre that has slipped, so fast through our fingers into the mainstream. Now do not get me wrong...I do not have extreme issues with mainstream, I have an issues with "wannabes". Those would be the people that shunned me and my kind for years because we were the creatures of the "real twilight", or the people that yelled "FREAKS" as they ran past my heterodox place of employment.BUT SUDDENLY it was a box office hit to be unnaturally pale, prone to nightlife, and have slightly sharper teeth then the rest of the mortals...all because some supposedly "hot guy" portrayed the once neglected,unhallowed night walker. It is time to reclaim the night from all the "pretend" creatures that have seemed to have crashed our club. A certain archenemy inspired me to finally do this. At least she was good for something.

With that being expressed, this is going to be a deranged hybrid of my book reviews,and rants of who,what and why I'm pissed off. Let me warn you, the latter is quite long and frequent so be prepared. v~v

1 comment:

  1. I love it. Look forward to reading these delicious reviews and rants.

    (P.S. Story behind this, puhlease?)

    ReplyDelete